Tuesday, May 4, 2010

The Laptop



I'm so excited about my new laptop!


It works a lot better than you might think.
See? I am writing my own blog, now!
Next, maybe my own Facebook page!


It's a little harder than just telling Stacy what to write.
But I always had to go back and edit it, anyway.


Now that I'm stuck in the corner of the kitchen it is a lot harder to get to her computer to do the editing.


I'm going to see if I can find my chicken friend Penguin.
I want her to see my new laptop.


I'll be right back.


Dang. Penguin is too busy sitting on plastic eggs to come in and check it out right now.


Well, do you like the wallpaper I picked out?
That's Caplin- don't we look a lot alike?
I'll bet he doesn't have his own laptop!

1 comment:

  1. I love those photos of you with your computer Dobby! I am jealous. And I want you to know that if I had my own laptop, I would use a photo of you on the desktop. Humm. I should get my owner to do that on her computer now.

    ReplyDelete