Saturday, March 20, 2010

Dobby gets a present from Caplin!


I had my first birthday and Caplin Rous, my big brother (and The World's Most Famous Capybara) sent me a present!

I guess a present is a box. I have one of those already.

This box isn't empty like my other boxes, though.

There was a card inside so I put it on my nose to see if I like it, and I do!

There was a box inside the box so I had to put that on my nose, too!

It is good with the card on my nose and the box on the card.

It's so good I just might stand up a little bit.

Now wait just a minute! Something is sticking to my feet!

What are these things? Are they food, did Caplin send me food? I like the box better.

Yes, the box is very good! Thank you, Caplin! I like it!



2 comments:

  1. What was the food? A special Capybara treat? What was it made of?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are packing "peanuts", the biodegradable kind that break down in moisture. Like on aquatic rodent feet!

    ReplyDelete